10 February 2007

gosh!

i finished my french exam in an hour, had the phone interview (i got to call canada; how fun!), and am awaiting official paper accepting me into the program. now i have to do my taxes, apply for financial aid, and get ready for my birthday. i tell you, during the month of january as we've been talking about 'simplify', it seems my life has only gotten more hectic. when will the madness stop?! but, i did do well on my exam, so i'm happy.

besides, there's a professor liger in the office next to mine on campus, so that makes me smile. though it is a shared office...and no, not with professor tigon.

please, grow up.

2 comments:

Paul Murphy said...

Is he known for his magical economic powers?

Anonymous said...

I had liger for anthropology last fall. s he's pretty cool.. and pretty, too. :)

--Lindsay